- RSS Channel Showcase 8265123
- RSS Channel Showcase 4668108
- RSS Channel Showcase 6697762
- RSS Channel Showcase 7833371
Articles on this Page
- 10/19/16--01:41: _Paper Roll Monsters...
- 10/20/16--09:30: _Handprint Black Cat...
- 10/26/16--10:21: _Paper Pumpkin Craft
- 10/30/16--03:53: _Paper Roll Mummy Craft
- 08/08/17--04:19: _Spider Paper Hand P...
- 08/19/17--02:27: _Colorful Paper Plat...
- 08/23/17--03:05: _Paper Cat Craft Tem...
- 08/24/17--09:20: _Simple Owl Craft Te...
- 08/27/17--08:11: _Mason Jar Mummy
- 08/28/17--04:47: _Super Simple Black ...
- 09/01/17--05:21: _Cat Craft with Pape...
- 09/02/17--13:22: _Halloween Torn Pape...
- 09/07/17--05:45: _Black Cat Paper Pla...
- 09/08/17--03:59: _Printable Monsters ...
- 09/11/17--06:22: _Paper Ball Black Cat
- 09/19/17--06:24: _Movable Owl Paper Doll
- 10/19/16--01:41: Paper Roll Monsters – Halloween Crafts for Kids
- 10/20/16--09:30: Handprint Black Cat Craft
- 10/26/16--10:21: Paper Pumpkin Craft
- 10/30/16--03:53: Paper Roll Mummy Craft
- 08/08/17--04:19: Spider Paper Hand Puppet Template
- 08/19/17--02:27: Colorful Paper Plate Owl Craft Idea
- 08/23/17--03:05: Paper Cat Craft Template
- 08/24/17--09:20: Simple Owl Craft Template
- 08/27/17--08:11: Mason Jar Mummy
- 08/28/17--04:47: Super Simple Black Cat Paper Craft
- 09/01/17--05:21: Cat Craft with Paper Strips
- 09/02/17--13:22: Halloween Torn Paper Art Ideas
- 09/07/17--05:45: Black Cat Paper Plate Craft
- 09/08/17--03:59: Printable Monsters Mix and Match Cubes
- 09/11/17--06:22: Paper Ball Black Cat
- 09/19/17--06:24: Movable Owl Paper Doll
Need a fun and quick Halloween craft for kids to make? These pape roll monsters are insanely fun to make. Toilet Paper Roll Monsters – Halloween Crafts for Kids What you need a bunch of paper rolls (toilet paper rolls – you can buy craft rolls if you don’t want to use these, kitchen towel […]
There is still enough time do plan a quick Halloween craft for kids – make an adorable (and spooky) handprint black cat craft. *this post contains affiliate links* Handprint Black Cat Craft What you need: black construction paper pencil white or silver gel pen wiggle eyes stickers scissors glue Trace your hand on the black […]
We love it when crafts are quick and fun and that’s why this paper pumpkin craft is one of our favorites this season! Simple paper crafts are great for all ages, preschoolers and kids in kindergarten can practice their scissor skills while older kids can just have fun making a whole bunch of fall pumpkin […]
There is still enough time to squeeze in a last minute Halloween craft and today we are making a paper roll mummy craft. This little fellow is spookaliciously cute and is ready to party with other paper roll monsters. *this post contains affiliate links* As this one is fairly simple and quick to make it […]
We have another addition in our bug puppets series, this time around we are making one of my least favourite (arachnophobiac here) creepy crawlies spiders with our spider paper hand puppet template.*this post contains affiliate links* While I generally do not fear bugs, when it comes to this 8 legged creepy crawlie I am terrified […]
It’s owl time! We love owl crafts and this idea for making this colorful paper plate owl craft might just be our favorite as of jet. This one will make a great classroom craft for fall or for the spookiest time of the year. *this post contains affiliate links* We love to give our crafts […]
We do love a good cat craft idea here at Easy Peasy and Fun! Grab this paper cat craft template and make an army of little kitty cats. Adorable. This craft idea is perfect for the spooky time of the year, but as cats are awesome all year round this one will be a fun […]
Raise your hand if you love owls! Raise both hands if you like colorful owls! We have a fun owl craft idea prepared for you, print our simple owl craft template and make a pair of lovely hugging owls. *this post contains affiliate links* Owls are such a fun crafty project both for fall and […]
This mason jar mummy is a fun Halloween crafty arty idea both for kids and kids at heart! Not only is the process fun, it can be used as a wonderful DIY Halloween decoration at your home or in your classroom. *this post contains affiliate links* We do love Halloween! It’s that special time of […]
We sure do love simple crafts, and when it comes to simple, nothing beats crafts made out of paper! This black cat paper craft is super easy to make, your kids will have one in no time and we are pretty sure it will be hard for them to stop at just one! This black […]
Who loves Halloween? We do! And we have another wonderful craft idea to share with you – lets make a cat craft with paper strips together! We sure do love crafting with construction paper strips. Frugal and insanely fun. *this post contains affiliate links* Cat lovers will love this craft idea all year round, but […]
Who is ready to make some Halloween torn paper art? We have some wonderful collage art ideas to share with you to get you inspired for a fun filled Halloween creative crafting session. *this post contains affiliate links* Halloween Torn Paper Art Ideas Let’s rip some paper and get crafty! This is such a low […]
We have another wonderful paper plate project to share with you – we are making a black cat paper plate craft (perfect for younger kids). Last year we shared a funky looking swirly cat – but that one required a bit more skill, so this year we are making an easier version for preschool or […]
We have a brand new set of mix and match cubes to share with you. Let’s have some fun with mixing and matching with this set of Printable Monsters Mix and Match Cubes. Kids can color their heads, bodies, and feet with their favorite colors or just print and play with the pre-colored monster blocks. […]
We’re back with another extremely easy (and cute) paper craft for Halloween. This paper ball black cat isn’t just cute, it can be used as a toy or as an ornament to hang anywhere in your home. *this post contains affiliate links* Another black cat craft has found it’s forever home on Easy Peasy and […]
Print our template and make your very own movable owl paper doll. What a hoot! Glue it onto a craft stick, add some string (we’ll show you exactly how it’s done) and you’ll be flapping those wings in no time. *this post contains affiliate links* Owls sure are wonderful creatures, and a great crafting theme […]